Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

September 29, 2008: Last Round


Last Chemo Round!






Current mood:fermented

That last round of chemo laid me out.  Seriously I was in sooo much pain, my hips, my back, my legs....I had to roll out of bed, fall to the ground and frickin crawl to the bathroom!  No shit, that is the truth.  I got sick and threw up that very night and every night after.  I even threw up the pills that were supposed to keep me from throwing up!  I couldn't take my pain pills because they were upsetting my tummy and making me....throw up!  What a mess.  

Then I got a rash from the top of my bald ass coconut filipino head down to the soles of my monkey feet....owwy, itchy!  Bitch ass chemo!  It took me 2 weeks to rebound.
I started feeling better after Bob Marley visited me in a dream...or was it?  Anyways, I wasn't nauseous when I woke up so I was able to take my pills and get out of bed.... then the Chargers beat the Jets...and I felt like getting out of bed and going to work.  


I even got the energy to celebrate my friend Gary's birthday.  
Funny....everyone always say that it's too quiet when I'm not around.  Hmmm....interesting.  Well I didn't drink of course, I really didn't feel like it.  It was funny watching JR, he makes me laugh when he drinks.  They all do.  Hey wait...what?  

Anyways....now that I'm feeling better, I gotta get all pyched up to do this shit all over again.  The difference is.....this chemo cocktail...will be my last!

How do I feel....scared, nervous, hesitant....because I know it's gonna hurt like hell. I know I'm gonna get sick...I know my bones will hurt.  


 Each treatment seemed to get progressively worse and took me longer to recouperate so I'm anticipating this one's gonna be like the grand finale on the fourth of July.  


I can't even say tomorrow's the last day cuz I still gotta go in for the three consecutive days of shots in my tummy til it's all over......oh....dread...I'm eriously shaking right now thinking about it.   Whatever, I'm tough right.  Can tough girls cry though?  Cuz  I sooo want to be tough, but finding it hard to right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment