Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

September 10, 2008: New Wig

Back to Work with a Smile

My cousin Grace told me that she was able to go to work the whole time she was on chemo.  I'm a single mom, my son is in college and I really didn't have a choice but to try to work through all of this.  I was working as a bartender on the weekends.  Everyone was very helpful and whenever I needed a break, there was always someone there to help.  But now school is starting and I needed to be there for the kids every day.


First of all, the PTA helped me buy an awesome wig.  I couldn't believe how expensive they were!  Mine cost $170.00!  It was the best!  No one at work really noticed.  They called it my new "sassy" hairstyle.  I'm going to do this.  I'll put on my smile and make this happen.  No one will even know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment